PeeWee Team 2's head coach is challenging all Lakeshore Lightning girls to take on the Connor McDavid Challenge! Click for details.
With the hockey season on pause our team took on the Connor McDavid challenge to keep our skills sharp and stir up some friendly competition. I had girls come in from 9-19, but most important they had FUN and are continuing to improve. We think our top score is hard to beat, a whopping 19 from Brynn Bellmore, and challenge you to try!
Let's see who can overtake Connor (21) or Brynn (19) with this challenge.
Click the link to see Connor's performance (https://mobile.twitter.com/cmcdavid97/status/1220829877621776384?lang=en) or watch below to see Brynn.
Here are the rules:
1) 30 seconds to dangle as many as you can
2) Puck 24” inches apart (I know Connor's are likely closer, but hey.. we gotta start somewhere)
3) Full figure 8 counts as 1. (I count as the puck goes through the middle on their backhand)
4) Have to have proof… VIDEO!
5) Have FUN, edit the videos and share/challenge friends, coaches, etc..
6) Contest closes May 3rd at midnight!! Videos must be submitted before Midnight on May 3rd.
Our best coach had 17.5.
Good luck! Let's see who has the slickest mitts in Lakeshore!
#ProudCoach #HardWorkPaysOff #LakeshoreLightning #Covid-19